FOUNDATIONS (1-23 months)
WHAT WE DO IN THIS CLASS AND WHY
- Gathering Time -- To help Baby transition to a new environment and you can get to know other adults!
- Warm Ups -- To promote bonding time with you and baby
- Movement -- Creative and synchronized
- Instruments -- That are baby safe (shakers, bells, rattles, drums...)
- Dancing -- Circle dancing, line dancing, free dancing, for social benefits, feeling the steady beat, and strengthening their core muscles
- Object Exploration -- To engage all of baby's senses (sheer scarves, chime balls, real flowers...)
- Music -- with different tempos, styles and cultures. From classical to reggae, traditional folk tunes to hoe down. Delightful recordings!
- Singing -- Because baby loves to hear your voice!
- ASL -- (American Sign Language) so you and your baby can begin to communicate at a younger age
- Quiet Time -- To give Mom/caregiver a break and help Baby relax
- Foundations of Learning Statements -- To learn how kindermusik activities enhance your child's development in ALL areas: social, emotional, physical, language, cognitive and musical
- Home Activities -- To bring the fun and the learning at home!
- 45 minute classes once a week
- For Baby and Caregiver
- 7 & 8 week themed units